Saturday, April 27, 2013

what?

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
The development of economic globalization also allows capital flows between countries to increasing rapidly

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My bed


3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A debate about indonesian’s final exam

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
08:00 PM

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
07:15 PM --“

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Music lmao

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning, go to school lah

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
PS company’s Super Visual Battle Royale: Spring Athletes meet 2012

9. What are you wearing?
a yellow pajama e.e

10. Did you dream last night?
Well yes

11. When did you last laugh?
Few minutes ago due to the video I just saw *rolls happily*

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Clock, pictures of me while I was a kid.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yep.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Boooooriiiing lol

15. What is the last film you saw?
Err.. let’s see.. I re-watched “final fantasy vii: advent children complete” last week.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
VISUAL KEI BANDS’ ORIGINAL CD, TWO TICKETS TO JAPAN, ALSO A NICE AND COMFORTABLE HOUSE IN JAPAN. *IS SLAPPED*

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Eh? Well, I actually want to kill you, dear. *salah*

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’d make a better world, where there’s no such things as traitors, physical-judger. I hope I could make a full of bishies world lol

19. Do you like to dance?
No. no. no. I was born to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment