Thursday, April 11, 2013

top 10 visual kei vocalists [Rin Version]


Hello! I was in my free time so I decided to make this post XDD
Well, 10 best singers of visual kei bands [My Version]. Enjoy!

10. Kyo (Dir En Grey)

Yes!! Kyo! He has such a wide range of vocals. He’s so damn amazing and his screams at the beginning of ‘Repetition of Hatred’ just so asdfuahdygbfy CRAZY!!!! Low growls, high shrieks, whispers, crooning, and screams. He’s insane!! I also heard a rumour that his screams could reach 5-octave range. amazing, right? And he is handsome.. and sexy X’DDDDDD *massive nosebleed*

9. Taka (One Ok Rock)

I’d never ever get bored for listening to his voice. His voice is powerful. Ballads, hard rock, screams, every genre is successfully sung by him. It moves me so much!! He recently made his way to have a duet with Simple Plan.  >//<)

8. HYDE (L’Arc~en~Ciel)


Who would believes that he actually is more than 40 years old nowadays? Trololol even most of my friends didn’t believe it. His voice is obviously amazing. His high-pitched falsetto just so perfect that I can’t even *sobs* okay forget what I said. His falsetto in ‘My Heart Draws A Dream’ is the best and I’d never ever get bored of him XD

7. Shou (Alice Nine)

Shou has a semi-deep voice which I really love :3 I thought his voice nowadays is somewhat different from his a while back. Just seek the differences once you listen at ‘Shunkanshuutou’ and ‘Blue Flame’. Different, no? I don’t care since as for me, his voice still adorable XD shou’s voice fits much for ballads *like Niji No Yuki*. Idk about other’s opinions tho XD

6. Ruki (the GazettE)


Yeah I love his voice so much, especially at the beginning of ‘Ruthless Deed’. What a deathly sexy whisper!! XD He actually great at screaming and growling, yet his ‘forget-the-lyrics-syndrome’ kinda make them messed up. His screams in ‘The Invisible Wall’ clungs in my head for a long time. And he also good at ballads so yeah, perfect!! :3

5. Mao (Sadie)


People often compared him with Kyo from Dir En Grey. I thought so, yet I still find him have a balance for his own style. Mao’s voice is amazing! He screams and growls really well! I just find it fun when he sings and started to ducking his lips lol

4. Mao (SID)


Yes, yes both mao from Sadie and SID are my favourites XDD PERFECT! What else I could say?! His vocal is so perfect! His vocal range is amazingly wide and his vibra, man.. so damn cool!! He never took any singing courses yet his voice is….. *cries* that’s something we used to call as natural talent, no? I’d gladly say no more things. Just listen to SID’s ‘Uso’ , ‘Namida no Ondo’, ‘Monokuro no Kisu’, and ‘Ajisai’. They are my faves.

3. Isshi (Kaggra)


I swear you wouldn’t know how much I love his voice. I deeply in shock once I got a news that he passed away. Isshi-san really has a beautiful voice. Even my mom told me so. And it mixed with how beautiful Kaggra’s instrumental works. Once I got mad because there is a page at facebook which compared him with Andhika, vocalist of Kangen band and I really hate it. Why would you all made fun of people that already died?! I didn’t find it amusing even a bit.

2. Shin (ViViD)

One thing, YOU DAMN BASTARD HOW COULD YOU HAS SUCH INCREDIBLE VIBRA?! I mean.. omfg I’d die for having such incredible vibra!!!! His voice range is wide too. No, I still can’t stand on his vibra. Why… TAT) I tried to cover his song with such vibra and I ended up coughing myself. Okay I know I really am pathetic. Awkay forget it. I love his voice so damn much!

1.      Juri (Ex-DELUHI)


Yes he’s in my first place! Why? Just listens to DELUHI’s ‘Orion Once Again’. He could scream and sounded like a hard metal head and then sings like an angel. Damn, his voice made me deeply fall in love with DELUHI! Oh, poor Juri is having a throat recovery now. Too much screaming, ne? XDD been 2 years since DELUHI’s disband announcement and I still love them. His voice kinda shaking at the beginning of DELUHI. Yet he tried his best to be more better and you see, he catches my heart with his voice xDDD I love Leda and Sujk more tho *is slapped*

So that’s it XD there are stil lots of my fave singers and it would be toughful if I do list them all so I made it to be the top ten :3 who’s your 10 faves singer? :3

No comments:

Post a Comment