Sunday, June 23, 2013

ii na ichi nichi da~


            Hei-ho! Been a long time, ne?
            Anyway, today’s my school’s report day. Yattaze~~!! Ne, ne, minna, have you all gotten your own report? As for a tenth grader, these report really  is an important one. Indonesia’s education system allows us, tenth grader, to choose our majority for our next grade, which is eleventh grade. There are three majorities here. Science class, Social class, and also Language class. And you should choose one among them of course.

            As for me, I took Social for my next grade. I actually wanna take the language one, yet my mom wouldn’t allow me to do so. She said that a class with only less than 10 people won’t fits me pretty well. And since I truly am hopeless in science lessons, I genuinely took social. I love the entire social lessons so yeah~ XD
            Speaking of which, I was choosen as this year’s journalistic’s secretary. Man, that job sure is tough. Oh, the school magazine I and my school’s journalistic friends did already out, too! We chose anti-mainstream as our magazine’s topic, so you actually should flip the magazine 180 degrees if you wanna read it. Once people saw you read those magazine, they would think that you were kinda stupid since you read it upside down. Weird, right? Sadly, my name was written as a wrong name. they wrote me as ‘Kirana Tanjung’ instead of ‘Karina Tanjung’ =A=)a
            Oh, I finally got separated from my old class. We still have a vacation together by tomorrow. We chose Bali as our last togetherness’ euphoria. I’m not that sad since I want to be a brand-new. I treasure my last one year with them tho. I know they’re kind of noisy, thug, and for the worst, hedonic. Yet the conditions they gave me a year back kinda  matured me a bit. Not to mention that I often cried because of them lol.
            Last night, they were flooding my timeline, made me feel like “whoa, they’re somehow changed!”. It’s true that we didn’t get along pretty well. Even now too. But, it’s true that you would never ever meet the same condition anymore. I’d never ever meet a class with such condition. Where there was a meeting, there would be a separation. But when there is a separation, there would be a meeting again someday, right? People might be true that we’d never know how it feels to lost something until you finally lost it. And that’s how I feel right now.
            I might being ignored by my classmates, yet I love them all. You know I babbled so much about them months back, ne… I hope I could meet a good class for my next grade!! Jaa, mata ne~!!


-Rin-
           

No comments:

Post a Comment